and Ancient Moon Gardening
with Kerry Galea
Astrology and Palmistry are valuable tools in helping us understand our personalities and characters, and the developments in our life.
This can help in many areas such as,
- Relationship issues, understanding times of crisis
- Optimal directions for personal growth.
- During times of emotional changes, understanding grief, career choices,
- Money issues, business concerns, answers to specific questions,
- To look to the past, at your present, and forward to you future potential and choices.
Thus I use the stars and your palms to unfold your journey, to reveal your path and to answer your questions.
I also use Ancient Moon Gardening for productive crops and beautiful gardens.
Do you want to have beautiful lush gardens, increase crop productivity, save money when plantings survive, and do it all easily? This is a traditional gardening technique that is simple and easy to use. Ancient Moon Gardening gives the days to plant, prune, harvest, feed and weed. This is for everybody from the enthusiastic amateur to the serious crop producer. When you are in harmony with the Moon; you can do less, you can accomplish more, and your garden thrives!
You will be interested in FREE monthly email newsletter
- Sun Sign Forecasts
- Ancient moon Gardening planting guide
- What’s in the Sky,
- And much more.
If you want to grow your garden, and your life, then you will be interested in my
Ancient Moon Gardening Super Almanac which easily and clearly tells you the phase of the Moon and whether it is in Barren or Fertile signs and then it tells you what to do on those days. No confusing dotted boxes or tables to read. It’s in a simple day by day format listing the date, the Moon and what to do.
Each season is 40 pages! It’s been called “as good a read as a gardening book”.
- It gives you planting days – so plants easily settle in, grow sturdy root and branch systems and survive adverse conditions.
- the days to harvest for taste and for juiciness.
- the days to harvest for storage – to stop loss from mold/rot
- the days to prune to increase growth – shrubs, roses, fruit trees and everything
- the days to prune to limit growth – great for lawn mowing, hedges, bonsai etc.
- the days to weed with digging – so the weed bulbs and seed re-growth is limited. These are BAD days to plant!
- the days to weed by poisoning – so that a very small dose of spray works!
- the days to feed – so all the nutrients are used by the plants and are not wasted.
- And it also has my Gardening Tips for each month.
Thank you for visiting and finally
Look at your palms and know that you are unique; and also look at the heavens and know you are part of something greater than yourself.
Yours in the Moon and Stars
To find out more about your life, the year ahead, or you garden
Contact me by